[Molvis-list] Advice on software

Judith Voet jvoet1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 10:16:00 EDT 2006

Hi Paul,
Your paper describing EZ-Viz will appear in the Nov-Dec issue of
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education. It is a great step
toward making PyMOL more user-friendly. At the moment the plug-in is
only supported by
Windows and Linux versions of PyMOL. How are plans coming for making
it available for Mac users?
Cheers,
Judy