[Molvis-list] Macintosh Testers needed for Dali/CE

Dr Sydney Shall sydney.shall at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 27 12:20:40 EST 2006

Dear Dr Gille,

I am using a Macintosh G4, with OS X 10.2.8., and either with Safari
1.0.3 v85.8.1 or with Firefox V 2.0 it worked well. I noted that I had
to download a java *.jar file. It would be helpful to forewarn users
that they might have to do this.

With many thanks,

Sydney Shall

On Friday, November 24, 2006, at 01:39  pm, Dr. Christoph Gille wrote:

> Testers with a Macintosh are needed
> for for Dali/CE viewer.
>
> Before the CE-DALI viewer can be released I need to know
> whether it is running with early Macintosh OS-X versions
> and whether it is running on recent Macintosh with Intel.
>
> Please click one of the PDB IDs in
> http://www.charite.de/bioinf/strap/ce_dali.html
>
> A 3D alignment and a 3D superposition should appear.
>
> The help text should contain graphical elements.

Professor Sydney Shall
King's College London
Medical School
Department of Haematological and Molecular Medicine
The Rayne Institute
123 Coldharbour Lane
SE5 9NU
LONDON