[Molvis-list] seeking resources for high school level

Roger Deuber rdeuber at dplanet.ch
Thu Nov 30 05:39:39 EST 2006

Hi Frieda

Sorry, but the right link for the Tutorial for the structure and function of
antibodies is:
http://swisseduc.ch/chemie/molmod/anwendungen/antikoerper/

The link in the email before leads to a Tutorial about the structure and
function of the carboanhydrase (with SwissPDBViever and with an
inhibitor-docking feature)

Thanks and Greetings

Roger