[Molvis-list] Second call for papers: ChemAxon's 2007 User Group Meeting and Training Day, June 13-14 and June 12, Budapest, Hungary

aa aa at chemaxon.hu
Mon Mar 19 07:53:16 EDT 2007

Please excuse cross postings

ChemAxon's 2007 User Group Meeting will be held on Wednesday and
Thursday, June 13-14 at the Gellert Hotel Spa in Budapest, Hungary. The
meeting will preceded by a training day on June 12.

The User Group Meeting will feature oral and poster presentations from
ChemAxon users, scientists and developers as well as several social
events to mix and speak with staff and peers.

We are inviting those interested in presenting at the meeting to submit
abstracts for review. The deadline for receipt of oral abstracts is
March 26th and June 1st for poster abstracts. To find out more and
submit your abstract please visit:
http://www.chemaxon.com/UGM/07/index.html

The training day will give hands on experience with ChemAxon end user
applications to take attendees through common tasks in the discovery and
optimization process. Closing the training day we will have an open
session "Live FAQ" for all meeting attendees.

We hope you can participate in what has proven to be a most interesting
and enjoyable cheminformatics event.

See you there.

Alex

--