[Molvis-list] hardware upgrades to increase rasmol performance on very large systems.

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Sat Apr 14 21:35:41 EDT 2007

You should be able to automate the set write on command by using an
external script or by redirecting stdin.  The redirected file must end
with the execution of your script and the exit command.

I'll add a command to set the screen size from the command line,
but until that is ready, it is easy to change the startup default
size in a rebuild by changing the values DefaultWide and DefaultHigh
in graphics.h.  If you send me your screen dimensions, I'll make you
such a binary.

   -- Herbert

         Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769

                  +1-631-244-3035