[Molvis-list] old structural insights from Stryer

Timothy Driscoll molvisions at mac.com
Tue May 29 12:51:08 EDT 2007

On May 29, 2007, at 4:13 AM, GABRIEL PONS IRAZAZABAL wrote:

> hello: I am trying to visualize the chime based structural insigths
> from web
> site from Stryer. For instance Glycogen Phosphorylase. I am using
> Netscape
> 4.78 and chime correctly but  I never get the molecule charged. It
> says "loading" with a red circle but it never finish charging the
> molecule. I
> have tryed with Window xp and with windows 98, but it never works.

hi Gabriel,

the Chime versions are no longer supported, but Stryer ed 6 includes
Jmol versions of the original SI animations:

<http://bcs.whfreeman.com/biochem6/>

I believe you can find them under the Living Figures section.

regards,

tim
Timothy Driscoll                                em: molvis at vbi.vt.edu
Virginia Bioinformatics Institute               ph: 540-231-3007
Bioinformatics I: M-1                           im: molvisions
Washington St., Blacksburg, VA 24061

04-16-07.  We will not forget you.