[Molvis-list] ChemAxon announcement: Marvin and JChem 5 released
aa at chemaxon.hu
Sat Jan 19 13:17:04 EST 2008
Excuse cross postings.
ChemAxon's Marvin 5 and JChem 5 have been released, to download please
Marvin 5 new feature thumbnail:
* Completely re-factored; new customizable GUI with more
professional default layout, ChemDraw and ISIS/Draw-like
configuration options, drag and drop 'My Templates' toolbar.
* Copy/paste live objects to Word, Excel, etc. (OLE).
* New chemical features for drawing coordinative bonds and Markush
features (variable attachment points, repeating groups).
* New Calculator Plugins for IUPAC name generation and Markush
* Full listing of new Marvin features is here:
JChem 5 new feature thumbnail:
* New table types for storing query substructures and Markush
* JChem Cartridge has improved installation and major performance
* Progressive return of database search results (very fast first
* Support for coordination compound and Markush structure storage
* libMCS clustering supports much larger input sets (100,000+), more
chemical features (ie keeping rings intact, etc), speed
improvements, R-table visualization
* Full listing of new JChem features is here:
Hope you enjoy the new features, we are looking forward to your feedback.
Dir. Marketing, ChemAxon
More information about the Molvis-list