[Molvis-list] Chemistry For All (Nature, Murray-Rust)

shaw, kenna k.shaw at boston.nature.com
Tue Feb 26 13:09:13 EST 2008

Dear all,

I just wanted to thank Malcolm Campbell for making me aware of the fact that Dr. Murray-Rust's article that is mentioned in your recent posts has not been made available to everyone  (i.e access did require a login/password).  I have discussed this oversight with Phil Campbell at Nature and he has made it open.  If you go to the article now, it should be open for you.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v451/n7179/full/451648a.html

I hope you find this helpful.  If there are other articles you need open in the future, please let me know and I will see what I  can do.

Kenna R. Mills Shaw, PhD
Executive Editor
Nature Education
k.shaw at boston.nature.com