[Molvis-list] ChemAxon Chinese cheminformatics overview and Free Academic Package seminar series: April 21-24, Chengdu, Changsha, Beijing, Hangzhou, China
aa at chemaxon.hu
Wed Mar 26 18:26:52 EDT 2008
Please excuse cross postings. To see Chinese language version of this
information please visit: http://www.chemaxon.com/kanji2/China_0408.html
*ChemAxon announces a series of lectures and demonstrations taking place
between April 21st and 24th at Universities in Chengdu, Changsha,
Beijing and Hangzhou, China.*
Dr. Zhenbin Li will present "Cheminformatics and Its Role in Biological
and Pharmaceutical Research and Development" which will be followed by
"An Introduction to ChemAxon's Free Academic Package" and demonstration
of ChemAxon software by Alex Allardyce of ChemAxon. All presentations
are in Chinese or with Chinese translation.
The seminars are open to all comers.
Locations and timings:
* April 21st 9:30 Chemistry building, College of Chemistry, Sichuan
University, Chengtu, China
* April 22nd 9:30 College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering,
Central South University, Changsha, China
* April 23rd 14:30 Institute of Process Engineering Chinese Academy
of Sciences, Beijing, China
* April 24th 14:30 Department of Chemistry, Zhejiang University,
Topics to include
* What is cheminformatics?
* Drug discovery process and its reality
* Components and methodologies
* SAR, QSAR, and drug-like properties
* Modeling, CAMD, and optimization
* Challenges pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are facing
* Technologies and expertise biotechnology and pharmaceutical
companies are seeking
* Tools commercially available
* Live demonstration of ChemAxon functionality
* ChemAxon?s free Academic Package and other free provision of software
To confirm attendance and receive notifications of event location please
email "aa__ at __chemaxon__.__com".
To find out more about ChemAxon's free software and Academic Package and
to download, please visit: http://www.chemaxon.com/prices.html
Please do forward this message to those of interest.
Dir. Marketing, ChemAxon
More information about the Molvis-list