[Molvis-list] Program Announcement: ChemAxon US UGM and Training. Boston Aug 7-8th and 6th

aa aa at chemaxon.hu
Mon Jun 23 11:27:29 EDT 2008

Excuse multiple posting

We are announcing the program of ChemAxon's first US User Group Meeting
to take place in Boston, MA, August 7-8. Please note also our developer
and end user training day on Aug 6th, preceding the meeting.

I hope you agree that we will have a rich and varied range of user and
ChemAxon topics, see user presentations below.  Note also that the
Meeting Mixer, with the robots at MIT Museum, on the evening of
Wednesday 6th is open to both training and UGM attendees as is the
informal get together on Thursday 7th.

Hope you can join us for what has been a stimulating and enjoyable event
in Europe and a valuable opportunity to meet and discuss with peers and
ChemAxon staff.

See you in Boston
Alex

Program: http://www.chemaxon.com/UGM/08/US/program_usa.html
Registration and poster submission: http://www.chemaxon.com/ugm.php
Information page: http://www.chemaxon.com/UGM/08/index.html
Training day topics: http://www.chemaxon.com/training/0808.html

*User Presentations:*
* Derek A. Debe, *Abbott Laboratories*: /Clustering for the Masses:
Pairing JKlustor with Seurat /
* Peter Condron, *ETC, A-STAR*: /ChemAxon and an Electronic Research
Habitat at the Biopolis Experimental Research Centre/
* Kaisheng Chen, *Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research
Foundation*: /Large-Scale Annotation of Small-Molecule Libraries Using
Public Databases/
* Trung Nguyen, *NIH Chemical Genomics Center (NCGC)*: /Toward the
Development of an Open Source Cheminformatics Platform for HTS Data
Analysis and Visualization/
* Lutz Weber, *OntoChem*, /Very large databases and 2D- and
3D-Similarity Searching /
* Jim Bullington,* Palatin Technologies*: /Palatin Technologies'
Cheminformatics Solution/
* Yao Liu, *Sloan Kettering*: /Successful Implementation of the ChemAxon
Chemistry Cartridge in a Custom Built Screening Management Application:
A case Study./
* Matthew Pustelnik, *Takeda, San Diego*: /Developing a Compound
Registration System utilizing ChemAxon's Oracle Cartridge and
incorporating Web 2.0 concepts into research informatics/
* Oleg Ursu, *Div. Biocomputing, U. New Mexico*: /PubChem data
extraction and integration using Instant JChem/
* Carlos Fraeman,*Vertex Pharmaceuticals*:/ Instant J Chem: one-stop
information hub for medicinal chemists

/

--
Alex Allardyce