[Molvis-list] Rosetta Academic Training Webinar

Nir London nir at rosettadesigngroup.com
Wed Mar 25 12:24:38 EDT 2009

The Rosetta Design Group is proud to present the first webinar in the
Rosetta Academic Workshop Series. For the first webinar, we have
selected to focus on Protein-Protein Docking based on the answers to
the interest poll. We hope this will be the first in a line of helpful
and inspiring webinars to kick-off our Rosetta Academic Workshop Series.

What: Protein-Protein Docking
When: May 4th 2009, 0800-1000 AM EST

Where: Your office!

Click here for more details and registration

(For non html emails: http://rosettadesigngroup.com/RDGLS/index.php?sid=54479&lang=en
  )

Pleas note: This is not a promotional webinar. Rosetta is open-source
and freeware for academic and non-profit organizations and can be
downloaded here from University of Washington's TechTransfer Digital
Ventures. The majority of the webinar is concerned with Rosetta 2.3.0.
Rosetta 3.0 is still a beta version.

Hope to see you there,

Nir London.

Rosetta Design Group | http://rosettadesigngroup.com/