[Molvis-list] ChemAxon's JChem for Excel launched

Alex Allardyce aa at chemaxon.com
Thu Jul 16 13:48:15 EDT 2009

Please excuse cross postings.

I write to announce the launch of JChem for Excel. JChem for Excel
brings almost all of the chemical information features of JChem to ExcelTM.

Highlights; full support for structures (view, edit, search, order and
manage), import/export a very wide range of chemical file types or
access remote databases, populate cells with structure based prediction
results and R-group decomposition. For more information about and to
download, please visit this page: http://www.chemaxon.com/product/jc4xl.html

We will be introducing JChem for Excel at a free public webinar on July
21st at 11:00 AM EDT. To participate please register:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/808831642

JChem for Excel will also be demonstrated at a workshop at ChemAxon's
2nd US User Group Meeting, taking place September 15-16, in San Diego,
CA. To find out more see: http://www.chemaxon.com/training/UGM0914.html

JChem, like all ChemAxon functionality is free to evaluate and free for
academic teaching and research. To find out more our Academic Package
and sign up please visit: http://www.chemaxon.com/acpack_conditions.html

Cheers
Alex

--