[Molvis-list] Call for papers: ChemAxon's 2010 European UGM, May 19-20, Budapest, Hungary

Alex Allardyce aa at chemaxon.com
Wed Dec 9 07:20:39 EST 2009

Excuse cross postings

Good day,

ChemAxon's 2010 European User Group Meeting will be held on Wednesday and Thursday, May 19-20th at the Danubius Gellert Hotel, Budapest, Hungary. The meeting will preceded by a training day on May 18th.

The User Group Meeting will feature oral and poster presentations from ChemAxon users, scientists, developers and partners as well as our usual range of social events to mix, speak and enjoy with staff and peers.

We are inviting those interested in presenting at the meeting to submit abstracts for review. The deadline for receipt of oral abstracts is February 26th. To find out more and submit your abstract please visit:http://www.chemaxon.com/UGM/10/index.html.

The presentations archive, including original presentations and meeting reports from Wendy Warr and Yvonne Martin, is here:http://www.chemaxon.com/UGM/ugm_land.html, video from the last meeting (San Diego) is available at our vimeo UGM channel here:http://vimeo.com/channels/ugm

We hope you can join us for what has proven to be a most interesting and enjoyable cheminformatics event.

See you there.

Alex

--
*Alex Allardyce*