[Molvis-list] Call for papers: ChemAxon's US UGM, Sept 27-28, 2011, San Diego, CA

Alex Allardyce aa at chemaxon.hu
Tue May 31 12:10:53 EDT 2011

HI,

Apologies for cross posting...

We are calling for papers for ChemAxon's 2011 US User Group Meeting, to
be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, September 27-28th at the Catamaran San
Diego Hotel, Spa and Beach Resort in California.

The meeting will feature presentations from ChemAxon users, lightning
presentations/exhibition from ChemAxon Partners and the latest updates
on product developments, as well as discussion shaping future product
development.

Oral abstract submission deadline is July 15th, 2011 and for poster
abstracts, September 1st. To find out more visit the meeting page
(http://www.chemaxon.com/events/2011-usugm/) and to submit an abstract
please register (http://www.chemaxon.com/ugm.php).

To review the archives of previous meetings, including original
presentations (slides and video) and meeting reports from Wendy Warr and
Yvonne Martin visit this page
(http://www.chemaxon.com/library/ugm-presentations/).

We look forward to seeing you there.

BR
Alex

UGM Satellite meetings (September 26th afternoon and September 29th)
- notice dates have changed!

Patent professionals and Markush structure users - Monday September 26th
afternoon
Preceding the UGM we have the second US meeting of the Markush Forum, an
afternoon for interested organizations to participate in the development
of ChemAxon's tools for Markush structure enumeration and search. This
meeting is open to users, content developers should contact us to
confirm their participation.  Find out more here:
https://www.chemaxon.com/library/ugm-presentations/2011-eugm/#markush-forum

Developer and End user training - Thursday September 29th
Following the UGM will be a 2 track developer and end user Training Day.
For developers we have a tutorial/code session and for end users, for
the first time, we have a 2 tracks to allow focus on hands on and
advanced training. The program is still under development but overview
is available: Developer Training Day
(http://www.chemaxon.com/events/2011-usugm/#training--developer). End
user: Application Focus Training Day
(http://www.chemaxon.com/events/2011-usugm/#training--application-focus).