[Pipet Users] Is Narval the AIL Piper may need ?

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Feb 14 12:13:45 EST 2001

> > I read that, but there isn't much there yet.
>
> Wiki can be used to *WRITE* documentation.  It is like a web-based CVS for
> docs.

I know that :-) I read too fast and understood you were pointing me to the
doc that's in the Wiki, not that you were offering me to use the wiki
for my narval write-up.

> I don't know if I can recommend using it or not.  Some here have used it
> (Jarl).  What do you guys think?

Wouldn't a sgml (docbook?) document be better? It could be easily turned
into HTML for web use and ps/pdf for printing.

Wikis can give a hard time when it comes to assemble all the information
in one single document. Unless there is a special mechanism/tool for that
with MoinMoin ?

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais où est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)