[Pipet Users] the make problem is a bit better

Bryant Lau blau5 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:24:36 EDT 2001

Hi,

I got that fixed.. but now I have another error, saying no method
'UIDocument::scanDL'..  I tried looking for a scanDL method in overflow, but
I couldn't find any.  Could anyone help me with this?

Here's the error message:

c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I/usr/include/gnome-xml
-I/usr/include/python1.5 -I/usr/lib/python1.5/config     -fPIC -g -O2
-I/opt/overflow/include    -g -O2 -c mod_vflow_wrap.c
mod_vflow_wrap.c: In function `struct PyObject *
_wrap_UIDocument_scanDL(struct PyObject *, struct PyObject *)':
mod_vflow_wrap.c:959: no method `UIDocument::scanDL'
gmake[5]: *** [mod_vflow_wrap.o] Error 1

Thanks,
Bryant Lau