[Pipet Users] have compiled piper, but can't run it...

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Jun 13 06:06:53 EDT 2001

Bryant Lau wrote:

> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File "runpiper.py", line 14, in ?
>     from piperconfig import *
> ImportError: No module named piperconfig

Hey Bryant.  This has nothing to do with the PL.  Please tell us (1) the
directory from which you are running Piper, and (2) the command that you are
using.  Basically, I want to know if you have the main piper script installed
in /usr/bin/piper.

Cheers.
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin