From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
Revision as of 17:18, 28 December 2007 by Jeff
The Bioinformatics Organization provides associate (non-voting) membership to individuals. This type of membership is divided into two categories: gratis and professional.
- Create and join groups and projects
- Subscribe and post to forums
- Personal page for tracking your own activities
- Post your biographical statement and photograph
- Post your curriculum vitae, viewable by your colleagues and potential employers
- Online modification of personal information and preferences
Professional (USD $69/year)
- All of the benefits of the gratis membership, plus...
- 20% discount on educational services provided by the Bioinformatics Organization
- 10-20% discount on conferences and materials sponsored by the Bioinformatics Organization
- Printed issues of our monthly newsletter (premiering January '08)
- IMAP4 and POP3 email account using the bioinformatics.org domain name
- Linux shell account with some storage space and a Web directory
Coming in 2008.