Mirrors Sites for
FirstGlance in Jmol
Updated March, 2021.
The primary server accessed via firstglance.jmol.org is chosen
to give reliable and optimal performance of FirstGlance in Jmol.
Listed below are several other alternative "mirror" servers.
If you choose a different server, you can make your links to that mirror
by replacing "firstglance.jmol.org" with the mirror URL, following the
examples at Links.
- USA (hosted by Proteopedia.Org via Amazon Web Services): Primary server (URL: "firstglance.jmol.org"):
Caution: Sites below may offer obsolete versions
of FirstGlance in Jmol!
The current version is
- USA: Hosted by Bioinformatics.Org
- Israel: Weizmann Institute, Rehovot.
- Currently redirecting to proteopedia.org/wiki/fgij.
- This site uses FirstGlance as a viewing option for
a search and resources interface for macromolecular structure and sequence.
- Test molecule:
- Israel: Tel-Aviv University
- This site uses FirstGlance as a viewing option for the
- Test molecule 1:
- Test molecule 2:
3coq colored by evolutionary conservation.