[Biodevelopers] Proposal for creation of algorithm repository

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu at mayo.edu
Fri Mar 14 11:27:03 EST 2003

Not to be a fly in the ointment, but keep in mind that these 'gurus' that you talk about are quite busy, supporting all the research that allows them to create the algorithms.  Moderating/editing a list isn't something that you can assume they have time to do.  The fact that they came up with these great algorithms, and have shared them, is awesome, and they might want advisory participation, but be ready to do lots of work yourself (and good work it would be!)  If they do want to do this, that is great, but if they can't, this idea can still happen but might require other means...

-Mat