[BiO BB] looking for an opportunity

Joel Dudley Joel.Dudley at DevelopOnline.com
Mon Aug 27 13:15:39 EDT 2001

Hello all,
  I am looking for a part-time programming opportunity in the bioinformatics
field (I will look at any full time positions). I would prefer to work as a
contractor but I will consider anything. I am currently employed as a Unix
Systems Architect/Linux programmer. I am also working on my Masters degree
in Computational Biosciences and have a BS in Microbiology. No problems with
my current employer, I just wish to focus more on Bioinformatics programming
and system design. Thank you.

- Joel Dudley