[BiO BB] Please suggest me on what course should I join and where can I find that course.

Rupendra Singh Dhillon dhillon_rs at rediffmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:54:19 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I am to complete my bachelors in computer science this year. After this I want to go into a feild relater to biology and computers ( in terms of making bio-electronic interfaces, using/making biological components for enhanced computing e.g. making biological storage devices etc. ) I will be going for a masters soon. Moreover I also have a biology background since I had medicine during schooling.

Previously I had bioinformatics in mind and hence I came apon bioinformatics.org and joined. After that I think ( if I am wrong please correct me since I have no detailed knowledge about this feild ) that bioinformatics is about using structures and mechanisms from the feild of biology to manage information in computer based systems. And so I think this is not the feild I want to go into. Please suggest me on what course should I join and where can I find that course.

Rupendra Dhillon

http://bol.rediff.com