[BiO BB] Re: BIO_Bulletin_Board digest, Vol 1 #10 - 2 msgs

lists at 123india.com lists at 123india.com
Wed Mar 21 09:20:55 EST 2001

Hi,
clustalw does not seem to be available for parallel machines other than SGI (from sgi.com). But a perl interface for batch processing has been written by
Aaron J Mackey <amackey at virginia.edu>
WU-BLAST (a modification of the original NCBI BLAST) can run on parallel machines. Please see:
http://blast.wustl.edu/blast/README.html

\Indraneel