[BiO BB] Re: BiO_Bulletin_Board digest, Vol 1 #127 - 3 msgs

Animesh Sharma sharma_animesh at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:00:53 EST 2001

hello to all the members of bulletin board,

i just joined this community and i feel it is  a good place to share views
and tools :) .
i m a student of bioinformatics in JNU, delhi and wud like to have some help
on a good book on ALGORITHM used in bioinformatics like SmithWaterman ,
Chous-Fasmann etc... or any links which explain this .

thanks alot in advance

ani

                       the answer lies  in genome

dr.animesh sharma