[BiO BB] Question to the Board

Sameer_Mohta Sameer_Mohta at satyam.com
Wed Sep 12 01:05:29 EDT 2001

Hi All,

what exactly you mean by encryption technology in Biological data. Do you
mean to say adding one layer of security in data handling ?
moreover i would like to know what efforts are going on related to
Distributed Programming in BioInformatics.
hey friends if we want to make a small prototyoe software in Bioinformatics,
then what topics can you suggest and how to proceed.

sam