[BiO BB] Question to the Board

Indraneel Majumdar indraneel at indialine.org
Thu Sep 13 15:41:34 EDT 2001

No, no, I was just joking. Biological information itself seems to be
encrypted by a code known only to the Gods. How else will you explain
that identical twins are in many ways not exactly identical. I was
simply referring to the fact that in today's encryption/decryption
technology one does not move around large datasets, but use
computational methods. There are examples of number crunching in
bioinformatics too (molecular dynamics comes to mind), but probably the
vast majority of software stumbles around within huge files.

\Indraneel

--
http://www.indialine.org/indraneel/