[BiO BB] prototyping

Sameer_Mohta Sameer_Mohta at satyam.com
Mon Sep 17 03:48:27 EDT 2001

hi all,

i have one question. if a IT person wants to do a quick and dirty
prototyping in a weeks time or two weeks time, where can he put effort. I
have seen alignment tools, structure prediction and so on. But what can be
the new area in Bioinformatics where this prototyping can be done in this
short span of time, considering the limitation of in depth scientific
knowledge of a IT person.

r/sam