[BiO BB] sequence retrieval

Sameer_Mohta Sameer_Mohta at satyam.com
Tue Feb 19 01:40:37 EST 2002

Hi,

i have a small query regarding BIoDAS.As Haibo Zhang asked about retreiving
information of a particular gene, and you suggested that BioDAS can serve
the purpose. But my question is that BioDAS server has to be up on the
specified server for that. or is it possible to reteive information without
BioDAS server. b'coz as far as my knowledge is concerned, BioDAS is running
on TIGR, Ensembl, Flybase and 2-3 other sites.

thanks
sameer