[BiO BB] regarding the list of bio-informatics companies

srividhya arumilli srilu_vidhya at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 1 00:52:42 EDT 2002

I am vidya,here.I did my post graduation in bio-chemistry.now i am doing advanced diploma in bio-informatics.I will be completing it by this august.I worked with software &packages like oracle,c,c++,perl,unix,irix,java,phylip,tripos.I am doing project work on drug designing as the part of the course.I would like to know the list of bioinformatics companies preferably in india and also the job opportunities.

thanking u.