[BiO BB] Job postings

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Sat Jun 1 23:54:33 EDT 2002

Joe Landman wrote:
> There is a bio-jobs list on bioinformatics.org.  I wonder if it is time
> for a list of lists.

The Jobs forum is web-based.  It doesn't use Mailman, but members of
Bioinformatics.Org can subscribe.  The forum is at

A list of Mailman mailing lists exists:

And a list of major forums (Mailman or web-based) appears on the left menubar
of the website.

I do think that, for the major forums, we should have some text in the
descriptions pointing people to the most appropriate forums for their posts.

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin