[BiO BB] Bioinformatics development forum

Peri Suraj bioinfo_india at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 15:52:54 EST 2002

Dear jeff,
It would be very nice to have a separate list.
this will help many people to keep track of
interesting discussions and suggestions.
I was looking for similar type of forums some days
back where discussion pertaining to different database
models & architectures ( ZODB, posrgres) softwares
that can help designing an effective OODB( ZOPE etc)
various thresholds a database can sustain while
dealing with biological data ( specifically
protein-protein interactions,SNPs and microarray
data)and finally LINUX clusters for BLAST or mol.
modeling purposes.
I feel there is a need to have such separate
discussion forum/mailing list.

Suraj Peri
Center for Experimental Bioinformatics
University of Southern Denmark