[BiO BB] Question about Tool for Information Extraction

Dana danag at bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il
Thu May 2 05:51:20 EDT 2002

Hi,

It's seems nice product, depending on your needs. However, you should ask
them about the database. If their database is based only on yeast two -
hybrid analysis it could include not accurate data.  I heard about several
companies and academic research groups that have similar databases.

Cheers,
Dana
Dana Reichmann
email: danag at bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il