[BiO BB] an information query

Tina tina at digikore.com
Wed Oct 2 08:01:54 EDT 2002

Hi,

My husband has just completed his MBBS and is extremely interested in a career in Bio / medical infomatics. He is currently taking his GREs and would like to apply to Universities in the US for a Master's program in the same.

We would like to know wether there are any companies here in India that he could approach to get some project experience while he also studies the necessary software programs and computer languages etc.

I was wondering if you could give us any guidance on what courses to take up, and which companies to approach, since i found other queries that people have sent you on the www.

I am sorry to have bothered you if this is inapproppriate.

Thanking you and hoping that you will respond
Regards
Tina Nangrani