[BiO BB] phylogenetic tree

Joel Dudley Joel.Dudley at asu.edu
Mon Oct 14 11:15:22 EDT 2002

Correct, although MEGA does not cost anything it is not "free" as we define
the word in the context of this list. I can say, however, that an
open-source strategy for MEGA and other applications are currently being
considered by the producing lab.

Joel Dudley
Faculty Research Associate
Arizona State University
Center for Evolutionary and Functional Genomics
http://lsweb.la.asu.edu/skumar/