[BiO BB] Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)

Juha Muilu juha.muilu at helsinki.fi
Wed Oct 30 06:09:52 EST 2002

Hi Pär,
Thanks for the mail. I am very interested in this. Currently we are looking
for alternatives for our commercial LIMS which is used to store genotype
data. Can you please send more information?
Best Regards, Juha
--
Juha Muilu, Ph.D.
Head of Database Operations, Database Coordinator
Email: juha.muilu at helsinki.fi
Phone:  +358(0)9 191 25479