[BiO BB] bad signature from steletch at biomedicale.univ-paris5.fr

Michael Gruenberger mgruenb at gmx.net
Sat Aug 2 07:14:36 EDT 2003

Sorry Dimitri,

I misunderstood you there. Have you tried checking Stefane's signature
on the command line (gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net keyid).

That might bring you a step closer to find out 'whose fault it is' :-)

Btw, Stefane's signature verify's on my machine.

Michael.

--
Michael Gruenberger
Computer Officer, University of Cambridge