[BiO BB] Looking for suggestions on where to hold next meeting

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Thu Aug 28 19:08:05 EDT 2003

I think ISMB is the best choice, given that the BOSC crowd there are:
1) Motivated to hear about open-source projects &
2) A captive audience :)

RECOMB & PSB are smaller, and do not have a "critical mass" of people
interested in joining in on open-source projects per-se.

I don't know about the crowd IEEE or Bio-IT meetings.

best,

Iddo

--
Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.