[BiO BB] project

muthu kum mar_jaya at yahoo.co.in
Fri Dec 5 23:59:20 EST 2003

Dear raj
my name is muthu. I am studying in M.Sc bioinformatics. our college has no staff for bioinformatics. our college has no senior staff for bioinformatics. I choose three topics for my project work.
1.Drug design
2.homology modeling
3.comparative genomics.

I have no idea about how to desing the drug using bioinformatics tools
and other two topics how to work. I believe you only. Because I am coming from village. I have no staff, no senior for bioinformatics.
so I expect your answer. don't forget my email. please kindly anser my doubt.
my email:mar_jaya at yahoo.co.in

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.