[BiO BB] Distance Education Program in Bioinformatics

Pooja Jain pooja_jain25 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 00:47:23 EST 2003

Hi,
As this is a distance education program, I assume a bunch of books would be
provided to the registered students. Is there any option to arrange some
contact classes to solve the doubts and difficulties that would arise while
reading?
I would also like to know the location of the Institute and how old is this
course?

Thank you

Pooja