[BiO BB] Tree/hierarchcal clustering software?

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Mon Nov 17 13:32:28 EST 2003

Hi,

(Apologies for cross-posting).

I have data in the form of a distance matrix (well, similarity, but
easily convertible). I would like a hierarchical clustering software which:

1) Has a good number of amalgamation rules. I want to throw as many
things as I can at my data set. A good number of distance rules
(Eucledian, squared, Chebychev etc.) would be nice too.

2) A nice tree display. Failing that, an output in one of the standard
formats which I can display using TreeView, or somesuch.

I know I can use Neighbor from Phylip, I just wondered what else is out
there. Any reply would be helpful.

Thanks,

Iddo

--