[BiO BB] Is this list moderated?

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Fri Oct 10 13:29:09 EDT 2003

Part of the problem may be solved by including a few ground rules in the
email sent to new subscribers, something along the lines of:

"Welcome to the BioBB. Please read the following carefully before
posting to the list

[What is this list about, RTFFAQ. Keep it short, otherwise they won't
read it anyway].

Failure to comply with these outline will result in a LART party at your
place."

./I

--
Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.