[BiO BB] To whom it may concern

John G. Hoey, Ph.D. drjohn08318 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 18:12:01 EDT 2003

If you're looking for just the information related to this clone, go to ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.  Type in the accession number. If you want the actual gene itself, you can use a company such as Napro Genomics to isolate it for you.  Incidentally, they do terrific work....highly recommended!

JGH

Iddo Friedberg <idoerg at burnham.org> wrote:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=nucleotide&cmd=search&term=AB047240

--