[BiO BB] To whom it may concern

John G. Hoey, Ph.D. drjohn08318 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 18:15:46 EDT 2003

I just went to the ncbi website, and hit the Entrez tab.  After typing in the accession #, this is the journal article I found.

1: Sugimoto J, Matsuura N, Kinjo Y, Takasu N, Oda T, Jinno Y.Related Articles, Links
Transcriptionally active HERV-K genes: identification, isolation, and chromosomal mapping.
Genomics. 2001 Mar 1;72(2):137-44.
PMID: 11401426 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

JGH

Goneau & Lemens <patents at patentworks.com> wrote:

I am looking for    Genbank accession number AB047240

Do not know where to go, Can somebody help me.

Thanks in advance

Denis.

Goneau & Lemens
Intellectual Property Library
PatentWorks Group
Main Floor Reception
170 St-Joseph Boul.
Hull, Quebec J8Y 3W9

Phone (819)772-2770
Fax (819)772-0061

email: patents at patentworks.com
web: www.patentworks.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.