[BiO BB] struture viewing

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Fri Jan 16 00:50:35 EST 2004

Hi  Pankaj,

I have always been partial  to PyMol for visualization and terrific
graphics. Swiss-PDB viewer is good on visualizatoin (not as great as
PyMol), but  adds modelling functionality, should you require it.

People I know praise Molscipt for pulish-quality graphics. But I am not
experienced with that.

Hope this helps,

Iddo