[BiO BB] Ph.D. in Belgium or MRes in UK?

D. Norris dmnunif at charter.net
Thu Jul 22 21:00:07 EDT 2004

JEtienne:

I am responding to your inquiry regarding other peoples' thoughts about what
educational direction(s) you should pursue. I do this only because I was a
research professor for 40 years, and learned that people (my students and
post-docs) seemed to both have a more positive personal life, and contribute
more in science(and/or medicine), if they unfailing followed their strongest
interests (i.e., strongest motivations). Do "your thing (s)", and let the
"chips" fall as they may !!

dmn