[BiO BB] Re: pdb-l: Extracting blocks of seq alignment

Eric Pettersen pett at cgl.ucsf.edu
Tue Nov 30 14:15:04 EST 2004

Chimera's MultAlignViewer tool allows you to save subsections of an
alignment.  That feature is described here:
http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/1.2038/docs/ContributedSoftware/
multalignviewer/multalignviewer.html#editing

You can get Chimera itself from: http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera

                         Eric Pettersen
                         UCSF Computer Graphics Lab
                         pett at cgl.ucsf.edu