[BiO BB] Re: ID converter (Alias Server)

Sook Jung sjung at CLEMSON.EDU
Fri Jan 21 14:30:35 EST 2005

Dear Nicolas,

Thanks for the reply.
Somehow I can't get it to work for me. Could you tell me if there's
something that I'm doing incorrectly?

For example, I pasted in an arabidopsis genbank acc (AAO22800), selected
'GENBANK_AC' and selected 'GENE NAME'. It just says 'No results!' along
with all the organism names. It didn't work when I selected 'GI' or 'All'
as the identifier type in result.
I made a file with a couple of genbank accesions in the right format
(reparated by @, no space no carrage return, etc), but it only gave me the
error message  starting with lines below.
ERROR

I'll really appreciate your help.

Sook