[BiO BB] graph-theory-software

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Sun Jun 19 02:02:15 EDT 2005

GraphViz might be what you are looking for. It will mot take a binary
matrix file as input (well, there is no real standard for those) but you
can easily convert to GraphViz readable files. Their syntax is very
simple.

http://www.graphviz.org

HTH,

Iddo

--
Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.
The Burnham Institute
Automated Protein Function Prediction Meeting, June 24, 2005
http://ffas.burnham.org/AFP