[BiO BB] Heat Maps

Daniel Harari hararid at bgu.ac.il
Wed Aug 2 02:17:09 EDT 2006

Thanks for responses to my request for user-friendly heat-map software.

I have come across another potential solution which might be of interest to some users.

Microsoft is allowing people to freely download their 2007 beta version of Office Professional Plus .

They have done a pretty extensive face lift with Excel.  It offers amongst other new functionality, heat maps:

If you can stomach a beta version of a Microsoft product:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/beta/getthebeta.mspx?showIntro=n
Thanks to Ron Ophir (Weizmann Inst.) for the suggestion.

Daniel
‎