[BiO BB] About Aglient microarray raw data set

Xiaowei JIANG xiaowei.jiang at msn.com
Thu Aug 10 04:14:37 EDT 2006

Dear fellows,

Does anyone have the experience using Aglient microarray raw data set. If
so, can you give me an example of this data set.
For instance,

variable_name1 variable_name2 variable_name3 ...
data1                data2               data3               ...

I need to know the exact raw data format, I tried some searches in Google,
still haven't got it yet.
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Xiaowei JIANG